Monday, March 16, 2009

Wall Word Designs


I have added Wall Words to my design business. It is cool graphics, quotes and designs fpr your walls, mirrors etc. I just finished my first home party order. I cannot wait to see the finished result from this one client of mine who ordered wall design to do one whole wall in her kitchen. The room is yellow and the wall will feature blue and white china, artwork with hydrangeas and Wall Words graphics in the blue of the china and with some vines, leaves and flowers of the blue and white dish design. Wow.
The photo shows my Wall Words display that is my spring board for possible designs for my clients. Everyone has family photos so I created one side with a photo display and wall graphics. The other side is to show some of the graphic art that is possible.

No comments: