Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What's Up Now

The new year has gotten started and with it many people make resolutions,goals and the plan to work them.Same here! I want to share my goals with all of you. They will be of great benefit to all of us.
You will see lots more of me in blogs and emails. I've gotten a decorator designed new website.It is chock full of information and very easy to navigate. I want to make all my information easy for you to find and benefit from. Bottom line- I will be serving you better in 2010. I already am liking this-hope you will too!
A little bit of the home decor forecast for 2010 for you! The economy has cast a gray pall over all aspects of our lives. We long for the bright, warm tropical escapes to help us getaway from it all. Turquoise is the color that represents that. It is peaceful like cool blue waters and healing like the green of nature. Wear it and show it in your personal life. Let it be a bright spot for you this year!

No comments: