Friday, January 13, 2012

My Home is On A Diet


This year's diet resolution is not just for my husband and myself-I have included my home in this losing project! The timing is just perfect. After a holiday season of over-indulging on sweets and goodies, I discovered that my home also had been over-indulged and is "full" of just too much stuff.
We are empty-nesters and need put the house through an organizing and simplifying routine. It takes being a little ruthless when deciding what to get rid off but it is so cathartic. Just thinning a closet feels really good.I like to call it "simple clean" and as a side benefit, it has given me a lot more breathing room.
I have 2 e-books on organizing and living in small spaces that put the best of my advice at your fingertips so you can do it yourself. Click here:www.creativelyyourscustom.com/bookstore.html and scroll down to these very reasonably priced e-books!
As Featured On EzineArticles

No comments: