Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Slow Reveal of My Family Room

The wheels of interior design turn slower in my house than I would like- husband delays! But it is still going forward and I now have the new furniture in place. It is a sofa , chair and a half ( love that!) and an ottoman in grey dolphin microsuede fabric. The comfort level is off the charts now in that room. It is way too easy to to drift off to sleep in there at any time of the day or night. It looks so good with the yellow color on the wall and now I absolutely love it!
I am now looking indigo blue material to make throw pillows that I will border with a greek key ribbon banding. The curtains will follow. I am waiting for one of my mills to create their samples out of the stamped linen fabrics I saw at High Point Market last fall. You know me, once I get an idea in my head, I set out to find it and end up feeling like I am searching for a needle in a haystack!
Stay tuned for more updates on this design soap opera of mine.

No comments: