Sometimes the decorating bug bites and we want to make quick, easy changes that can shake things up a bit in our homes. As a bonus, these 5 ideas that do not involve picking up a paint brush or any other form of manual labor. We all like that.
1. Bring in fresh flowers. This is so simple yet it can have a powerful punch. Many retail locations now offer pretty bouquets at a very reasonable cost. Your home will feel fresh and welcoming to your guests and your family.
2. Create some spaciousness in your small spaces by replacing bulky wood tables with open, glass-top styles. They are available as dining tables and coffee tables.
3. Get a new lamp. Newer styles range from some that have attractive sculptures as their base to those that have clear vases that you can fill with different elements to create just the right mood for your rooms.
4. Show your flair just a little! Use that color or fabric you have been wanting to display in a small way such as a throw pillow or a small chair. You will get the punch of pattern and color that will work fine with your existing décor.
5. Add a little fun to any conversation area with the addition of a super fluffy shag rug in either a bold color or a soft creamy color. It adds the unexpected touch.